Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updates...




I am a bad blogger...that's all I can say! No excuses...

Let's see if I can add a few updates!
Jadon... loves his friends and going to school, needs constant friends and "special" adventures to keep him happy. He is amazing Jason and I with his zest for learning new things. He is big into telling us letters he see's and telling us what the beginning and ending sounds are of words, writing his name and letters and drawing very cute pictures of happy faces (Dad is a pirate, I have big eyelashes) On the flip side, he is the KING of whining, negotiation and hates eating anything remotely healthy! We are spending a lot of time at Turtle Park, preschool science classes, playdates and Children's Musesum.... Geeks took us to a Coyotes hockey game a few weeks ago. I love this pic of them!

We just got back from a quick trip to San Diego over the holiday weekend. Jadon asked me if we could go back this morning. He wants to ride their trolley/light rail thing so bad! He cried when we were going home. He is so funny-stubborn and opinionated these days!! We spent Valentine's Day at the beach making friends with all the kids, building tracks in the sand and getting splashed by HUGE waves! It was such a treat to spend the weekend there. Thanks Aunt Jeannie!! We had a blast. Promise to post pics soon! :) (in a few months!)

Jason...work, work, work...tax season- that's about all! We did manage to squeeze in date night last weekend. We went to The Mission for his favorite Smokehouse Margarita. I had the 5 Chile Soup and it was to-die-for. The chips, the salsa, the table side guac... yum!
Me...hmm...I'm just trying to keep up with my boys and loving every ordinary and extraordinary day!

3 comments:

Coco said...

Hey Amy, Thanks for the update. Love that Jadon keeps you busy. It's like he has a personal teacher. Talk with you soon,
Coco

The Breaux Family said...

Glad to see you back!

Candis said...

Welcome back (for a little bit anyway!) hee hee
I have been dying to bring Camden to the Children's Museum- please let me know when you want to go next, since we'd love to join 'ya!