Friday, December 4, 2009

Petunia the Class Pig

Jadon and Petunia (Mrs. Seabreeze's Class Pig)
Petunia the Pig came home with us today, which means we have the whole weekend to have adventures with her! I'm sure it will be fun! So far Petunia and Jadon went to lunch at Marley's after school, watched cartoons in the afternoon while I baked Brownie Lollipops for a babyshower tomorrow and tonight we took Petunia on our drive around to look at lights! Now they are snuggly in bed with Lamby! Since Jadon is sleeping with Christmas lights on in his room, I thought I'd probably be safe to go in and snap a quick photo!

2 comments:

Candis said...

Too cute! I love that he enjoys his blankies, lamby, & other cuddle bugs!
He looks adorable & so peaceful in his sleep like that.

Duane Fernandez said...

someone needs to update her blog.