Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Surprise Santa Visit...







No Santa didn't come in Feb... Just late in putting this pics up! This was the best surprise I have pulled off in a long time! My memories of Christmas Eve are going to Kollars's house with many of the families I grew up with. Santa always came and surprised us with a gift. This year was our first year doing Christmas at our house and I wanted Jadon to start having some traditions of his own. Santa came after dinner on Christmas Eve and delivered Jadon's rocket! He was shocked and so was everyone else! It was a great Christmas for all of us!



1 comment:

Candis said...

I was just telling Ryan, that these pics of Jadon were like looking at a totally different boy! He has grown so much, and it must be bitter-sweet for you (sad that he's not a baby anymore, but excited to see his development & how smart he has become!)