Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pictures....

My laptop is giving me fits about uploading pictures onto my blog...it is so frustrating!! Anyone have any bits of advice on this problem?
So...here are some pictures I'm uploading from our other computer!

Current view of my very organized kitchen utensil drawer...aren't those heart measuring cups the cutest things you've ever seen? My neighbor Rebecca gave them to me and it makes me want to bake, but that would be bad for dieting, so I'm trying to refrain...
Current view of Jadon's newly organized playroom...complete with insane track we redesigned today...

Watchin' Cars at the dentist...

Jadon getting his teeth cleaned on Monday...he was so good and loved it! Jadon is missing 2 teeth on the bottoms, his bi-laterals just never came in... But on this 2nd set of x-rays it looks like the buds for his grown up teeth may be there, which according to the dentist would be unusual, but would be good. He loved seeing the x-rays of his teeth!!!
Got face-painted at Hannah's birthday party...today Jadon made his own version with my make-up, its was all over the couch (lucky it's leather!) and my make-up is shot. It's not like I ever wear it, so it doesn't really matter!

Wants to learn how to skateboard...Jadon and Geegu


Team Spirit for the Redbirds...



Tailgate at the Cardinal's Playoff Game...Jadon had a great time!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Nice work on the pics. I've had problems uploading pics from work but I thought it might be because of some security reasons???

I like the pic of the face painting from Hannah's party, so serious! And sporting the monogrammed polo. Kids got style.