Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Jason and Jadon took down the crib, officially proclaiming that a big boy is in the house! Of course that night, the big boy was wandering in our room and up from 3:30-5am, but we haven't had too many nights like that since. Jadon isn't much a snuggler, he likes his space and REALLY likes his own space to sleep.


Jadon and I bounced outside in the bouncy for a little bit in our pjs, we were just waiting to leave at 10:00 for a surprise breakfast. Jason made reservations at the Morning Glory Cafe at The Farm South Mountain. It looks like a fun place to go, that day happened to be very busy and very hot, so we all kind of spent time chasing Jadon around. Our friends Dave & Susie came with, along with Uncle Ryan Geegu, Grandma Kate and Grandpa Doc. After breakfast we had tickets to the D'backs game, where I had my hopes on getting one of the 5,000 D'backs Mother's Day bags, but by the time we got there they were all gone! Such a bummer... I guess a lot of Mommies came to the game. The little boy was tired, hot and pretty grumpy, so we ended up leaving early and just hanging out at home. Jason got my favorite Oriental Chicken Salad from Wildflower for me for dinner and everyone went to bed early!

This is quite delayed but I hope everyone had a very Happy Mother's Day!



2 comments:

Candis said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day overall- even without the purse.
WOW, Camou PJs for Jadon too??! Too funny.
That jumper has got to bring some relief to you, so he can get some major energy OUT? We will definitely have to visit you in the years to come...

The Breaux Family said...

Ohh my mouth started watering when you mentioned Oriental Chix Salad from Wildflower.....I love those too....with the crunchy thingies....couldn't tell you when the last time I had one was though:(