Saturday, March 21, 2009

Underwater...

Jadon and I took these pictures this afternoon in the cuzzi...I've been wanting to test out the underwater feature on my new digi camera for a while. Today after a hot morning at the Phoenix Zoo, swimming and watching the Luke Air Force Airshow from the backyard was the perfect chance. I think it will be easier to take better pics when we are in the pool...the cuzzi is kind of hard b/c its so small and Jadon is so fast swimming back and forth. Here are my best shots... Enjoy!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so great, and I'm so jealous about your weather. I'm at the beach for Spring Break, and it's FREEZING!!! Maybe next year we'll come to AZ. Hope all is well.

The Breaux Family said...

Cutest pics ever!

Candis said...

Those are awesome! Can't wait to try that one day in our pool!
Good to see you for our 10 seconds. hee hee
I am proud of your energy.