Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jadon Had a Little Lamb...

Easter Bunny Picture, March 2009
Jadon & Lamby
  • So today's adventure was to Arrowhead Mall. We went for bunny pictures with Amy, Connor & Elizabeth. Lamby (pronounced Lamb-e) had to come with us...Jadon's newest best friend or aka sleepy toy as he refers to her/him...not exactly sure of Lamby's gender...it changes. Lamby's brother's and sisters also live in his crib, but they don't usually come out to play like Lamby does. Sometimes we can be convinced to leave Lamby in the car, but on this adventure, Lamby's presence was needed.

  • We did a bit of shopping...Jadon selected many soccer t-shirts at Gymboree, but we didn't buy any b/c we're sure they'll be further reduced any day now, Jadon picked out a very interesting present for his Geegu's b-day on Friday (can't give that store's name away...), got Easter Bunny pictures along with the Easter Bunny Snow globe, which will hopefully appease Jadon so that I don't have to venture into the attic to find his collection of Holiday Snow Globes that he keeps bringing up from time to time. Seriously...I kept his Santa Snow Globe out b/c he is still ALWAYS playing with it, but I guess he wants all the other ones to come out and play too... We ventured into a candy store for a promised "Lolli-pop-pop-pop", found a little potty at the family restroom and headed to the car. I had to steer him far away from Build-a-Bear and the nice lady at Godiva Chocolates gave us a catalog so he could circle what he wants. I thought about stopping at Trader Joe's but decided I was already pushing my luck and that would set things into meltdown mode, so we went home.

  • p.s. Jadon & I did teamwork today picking out his clothes...I picked the shirt and he did the rest. Camo is like the new neutral in our house...it pretty much goes with anything...

2 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

HA HA HA I think it's pretty QUALITY that he picks out his own clothes.

I remember giving up on that battle....and honestly I am so glad I did! On Monday Elijah decided to wear jeans, dress shoes --WITHOUT socks, and an Old Navy long sleeved shirt.......I looked at him and said, "Well you ARE ready on time...let's go to school!"

Candis said...

HEY, I just noticed- Camden & Jadon sat with the SAME Easter Bunny at the same mall! (Michael's parents took her Monday.)
Too funny!

Hope you're having a good week...