Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged...

So Candy tagged me like forever ago...I'm such a bad blogger...

Jason's was gone for Superbowl (guest post coming someday from Jason...)and I was busy, then our modem went down..excuses, excuses I know...

So...here is my 6th picture in my 6th picture folder...
This was Feb 9, 2007. Jadon LOVED this leap frog toy and the series of pics I took on this day were him figuring out how to pull himself up to a standing position using his favorite toy! He was wearing the cutest outfit, but you can't see the big basketball that was sewn on the bootie of his grey pants!
I would like to "tag" Duane, Tom/Coco, Kim, Jaime, Ryan & Love So now that you've been tagged you are supposed to go into your 6th picture folder and find the 6th picture in that folder. Post it and give a description...
We're looking forward to seeing a Children's Play with Amanda today, Elizabeth's 1st birthday party and for a "daddy home day" tomorrow!!!
Enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Ok, that sounds like fun. I have to admit I'm slightly confused. I know it shouldn't be this hard, but really... Um, ok so my pictures are categorized by years... so I'm not sure what the 6th of the 6th is... I guess I'll figure out something. :)

Candis said...

Ohhh my gosh- that is 1 of the cuuutest pics I've ever seen of Jadon! I love that little smile. How old was he when he got his 1st tooth??

Amy said...

o.k. so here are the directions that Candy posted on her blog...maybe they will explain it better...

"The idea is: you go to your 6th folder of pictures or 6th roll in my case, and choose the 6th picture in that folder or on that roll & post it. After that, choose 5 people to tag, or to play along with this."

Does that help Jaime?? :)

Candy...Jadon was about 7months when he got his first tooth and he got one more the next month on the bottom. He only had those 2 teeth for a LONG time...the top 2 didn't come until shortly after his 1st birthday and then it was like an "EXPLOSION" of teeth for a few months (i.e. We were "living" on motrin!")

Anonymous said...

I remember living on Motrin w you!! These boys.. :-)

Candis said...

Hi Aim~

Thanks for the info on Jadon's teeth....any day now for Camden. And Motrin is definitely our BEST friend!

I did buy Camden a bathing suit @ Old Navy (I literally got it on sale for like $1.50-2.00!) That one is a bikini, and I've just been eying that Juicy one for months (1 piece), and my girlfriend gets like 50% off since she works for them in California. : )

Hope you guys are doing well!