Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Picture Share...

Wanted to share a few recent pictures...haven't had a lot of blogging time lately...we've been busy it seems...Here goes...
Delivering my Valentine Cookies to Javier! I have no idea why these pics are so skinny...I took them with no memory card in my camera and I guess my camera has a little bit of memory without a card...who knew? I guess I should read the book?
Riding the new Phoenix Light Rail...so much fun for little boys who love trains!
Jason and Jadon at the LightRail Station a few Sundays ago on "Daddy Home Day"


Jadon got a haircut last week and had fun fingerpainting today...



Mommy got a haircut...Thanks to Jan who called me when Melissa had a last minute opening and thanks Grandpa Rashid for staying to watch Jadon for me!

p.s. Daddy got a haircut too but we don't a recent picture of him...its a busy tax season! But hopefully will post pictures of everyone tomorrow when we all go to the 1st Spring Training Game at Goodyear's ballpark!






















4 comments:

Candis said...

Love the new dos & good to see your pretty face in a picture (those are rare, huh.)
TOO CUTE that Jadon has a robe! HAA, I don't even have one of those!

The Breaux Family said...

I LOVE the finger painting! Elijah never liked to finger paint - he hated getting his hands dirty! HUH?

PageOne said...

Is that the light rail that they were constructing on Central Ave?

See ya soon!

Amy said...

Candy...no kidding the only way I'm ever in pictures is if I take them of myself! Thanks!

Love...It's funny b/c Jadon doesn't like his fingers to be sticky...like syrup really bothers him, but something gooey like fingerpaint...oh man he is all about that!

Tom...Yes, Jadon saw the train the day we went to the play with Amanda (it was downtown at the Art Museum) so the next day we rode it from 7th/McDowell to the Airport Area and back again just for fun. Any kind of train is so exciting!