Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I've started posting my pictures to Shutterfly...I kind of have bounced around at different pictures sharing sites, not really loving any of them. I made everyone in the family a mini-book of Jadon's Christmas pictures this year on Shuttefly and really liked how that came out. I found this "share site" and so I've shared some of the photos that we took of Christmas. It is pretty user-friendly (I think?)

Here is the site for you to view our Christmas photos...I haven't uploaded the "snow day" yet but its next on my list of pictures to do. http://khanfamilychristmas2008.shutterfly.com/

If you look in the album of Christmas with Grandpa John you'll see the pictures I took of Jadon and Javier (the garbage man of the year!) Yes, he came over to our house with his wife and 2 daughters and brought Jadon a very fancy garbage truck! Such a lucky boy...

**Thanks especially to Kate and Rashid for my new camera. It's really amazing with the whole "smile technology" and I can't wait to try out the underwater features. Next week I may swim with Jadon after his swim lessons and play with it a little bit.

Does anyone have any other picture sharing/storing/printing sites they really like? I'd be curious to hear any other suggestions? I have a lot of pictures to upload!

No comments: