Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why Blog? Use your Imagination...






So here are some pics of the day I decided for sure that I should start my own blog. I guess I had been thinking about it for a while. This day was so funny it makes me laugh out loud looking at the pictures. Jadon was running around half-naked (potty training in progress) and playing with his favorite toys. Yes, that is right he loves paper towel tubes. He calls them "wackers" and he loves them more then any toy in our house right now. We've painted them, turned them into space-shuttles, taped them together to make binoculars (big hit!) and on this day the wackers were helping us see Curious George. Yes, you see Curious George was flying on a kite in our backyard. Jadon was absolutely sure of this. So sure that he insisted on taking a picture of the sky and then taking pictures of me, his eyes. So funny...maybe you had to be there...maybe not? But now you know. Try and use your imagination and picture how a morning at home turned into such an adventure!


Another thing that I wanted to post is the link to this blog that I've been following. Stephanie and Christian Nielson are from Mesa, AZ. They were in a small plane crash back in August. They are both in a local burn unit still recovering. They have 4 children under the age of 6 who are in Utah right now with Stephanie's sisters. You can read more about the amazing things people are doing to help this family and how the family is doing on her sister's amazing blog, cjanerun. I had read Stephanie's blog many times when Jaimee Rose featured ideas from Stephanie in her blog. It is amazing what people are doing to help this family. I have been really touched by everything that Courtney writes about her sister and her family. I hope that you will find it inspirational in some way as well. I'm hoping to host a bake-sale at our Community Garage Sale to donate money to the fund.

2 comments:

The Breaux Family said...

WOWZERS! I am so happy to catch up with you! WHY IS JADON ABOUT GROWN? He looks exactly like Jason! Nice to welcome you to the blogging world!

Candis said...

Too funny! It's strange how the cheap thrills are the best, huh? I can already tell that. I really want to get together with you & Jadon. We'll have to organize something very soon...