Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My 1st Blog...Daddy's New H2!









O.k. so here goes...It's a new month and I'm starting my first blog! I've almost given up the idea that I'll ever scrapbook, but that won't stop me from taking pictures and wanting to share them with family and friends. So here it is... Remember Today



"The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present."



So yesterday was a pretty exciting day for us. Jason called to tell me that his new Hummer was ready to be picked up. Jadon and I helped him return his rental car, went to Rubios for a quick dinner and some more balloons for Jadon (he loves that they have balloons at Rubios!) and then off to Yates to pick up Daddy's New Hummer!



Yes, it is the same color as the old Hummer but it is re-designed inside with a DVD and rear a/c. Jason is in love, Jadon couldn't wait to "drive" it so we switched the car seat into the new Hummer and took it for a drive. The sunset was amazing last night as we were driving! Wow...and then back to the dealership for more balloons and a NASCAR from Jadon's favorite car salesmen.



p.s. Jadon picked out his outfit for this very special occasion!






3 comments:

Ryan said...

Thats a sweet hat Jadon has on, I can see why he would like it...

Anonymous said...

Sweet hat Jay Jay.....I would want to camoflauge my affinity for the D-Backs too! Go Padres!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.