Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy...

Things have been busy around here...we went to Little Rock, AR for my cousin Charlie's wedding April 23-26th. We were there over Jadon's actual 3rd birthday, so I have trip pics, b-day pics, more b-day celebrating pics...the party just keeps going and going and going.... Tomorrow is Jadon's Birthday Party at the Train Park. He is so excited for his friends to ride the train with him. I hope the day is nice and that everyone has a great time.

Right now I'm making Jadon's b-day cake....mini train cakes to be decorated with frosting & candies tomorrow and placed on a black licorice track. Round one with the first 9 cakes overflowed a little bit. Round Two is in the oven right now! Many pictures to follow... Until then here are a few...

Charlie & Amanda's Wedding Cake

Luke (ring bearer) and Jadon at the Church


Whole Hog Cafe in Little Rock...Award Winning BBQ

Lovin' his "All Star" card at his "fancy" hotel...

1 comment:

Candis said...

I just fell outta' my chair in shock, that Jadon is wearing GREEN in these pictures?! I never see that color on him? : )

Today was so much fun (mostly for us, of course)--but lookin' forward to the days when Camden can enjoy it too. She looked so dang cute in that conductor hat! I've never seen Jadon smile/laugh so much- great turn out!