Saturday, November 1, 2008

Remembering October... (Part One)

O.k so seriously...I started off pretty good with the blogging thing and I have been slacking lately! We've been out of town, sick with an ear infection and well just really busy. Here is Part 1...Halloween is coming in Part 2 (I promise!) Here are some pictures from the rest of our Fall Break Adventures!


Amanda and Jadon on their 2nd roller coaster of the week (first one was at the Farm on Thursday but the camera ran out of batteries, so no pictures of that one. This one they got to do all by themselves at Encanto Park.



Riding the train together at Enchanted Island, Encanto Park




Thursday's Adventure... Schnepf Farms Train Rides, Airplane, Bubble Bee rides, Pig Races...


My swim school teacher, Teacher Otto at Hubbard Family Swim School (We love it there!)

Working on my backfloat with Teacher Otto!

No comments: