Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween '08

So...back in Sept. when Jadon was a bit sick and at the doctors, he grew quite fond of their "toys" His pediatrician casually suggested that he should be a doctor for Halloween...well that was it. Pretty much Jadon was dead set on being a Doctor for Halloween. I thought when he looked through the catalogs, he would go for Buzz Lightyear or something like that...no-way! So we found these super cute personalized scrubs that say "Dr. Jadon" and of course a jacket and accessories to go with. He didn't leave his hat or jacket on too long...it was so hot! Hello...Fall are you there?? Anyways...he looked so cute and we made a special visit to Daddy's office yesterday to show off his coustume too. He had a great time and it sure brought a big smile to Grandpa Doc's to see him all dressed up. We'll take donations at anytime for Jadon's Medical School Fund...


The Doctor and his Bubble Bee at their 1st house Halloween '08


Ready for work!



"My friends are ready for Halloween" quote from Jadon




Mom is making me eat a hot dog before I go trick or treating.... My geegu is on his way to Costa Rica for a week..."I want to go to Costa Rica" another quote from Jadon!


Dr. G and I are "thinking" about what to pick from the candy bowl (Jadon picks a gun!)
p.s. Dr. G delivered Jadon 2 1/2 yrs. ago!!!! Wow!!!



3 comments:

Candis said...

Yayyy- new pics! Jadon is ALLLL boy. I seriously get tired just looking at all the fun you guys have. He must run you ragged! Good exercise, though, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

So so cute as a little Dr.Jadon :)

Jaime said...

I love that he was a doctor. What a grown up choice!